Tuesday 12 August 2014

#58 - Saturday 9th

family
only photographs taken today were by K, sorry Gran!



I think I'll try and continue my blog for a few weeks at least and might even keep up a couple of posts a week while in my fifth year at university... I think the blog of a final year medical student might be quite entertaining...

Breakfast... thankfully Gran found some vegetarian strawberries for breakfast - what do vegetarians eat for breakfast? Lazy morning, caught up on the great British bake off and spoke to Dad's family. Lovely morning with all the girls in the family. Lunch, Aunty G arriving just in time for Gran's chips... still veggie!

Home early afternoon and after a few hours unpacked... washing started, all spoke to M&D... Kat and I tootled off to Tesco, really struggling at first, circling aimlessly! Spicy 'Meatball' (Quorn) pasta.... with the craziest pasta (it looked like we were cooking an octopus!) Spoke to Sarah down in Cornwall - so nice to catch up with her - it feels like its been ages... in South Africa she's been cage shark diving, doing art with the locals - sounds amazing. I spent the evening sticking lots of bits into my scrapbook and fell fast asleep - two months of traveling has certainly caught up with me! (Waking up to my parents texting at 2am... )

No comments:

Post a Comment